Amy tagged me and thought I should do this thing. I don't get into tagging much so I won't necessarily tag anyone but I thought you might like to see my responses to the questions.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was a junior at Kelly Walsh High School. I was dating a boy named Travis Taylor. My family was still building our house but we were living in the basement.
5 things on my list today (tomorrow):
1. Go to play date
2. Make bread
3. Help Lylli finish up her Science Fair project
4. Clean the bathroom
5. Work on stuff for the shop
5 snacks that I enjoy:
2. Cherry Pepsi
3. Meat and cheese
5. Rocky Road Ice Cream Sandwiches
3 bad habits:
1. Turning on the computer for no reason.
2. Baking (especially anything sweet – I have a really hard time not doing it on cold days!)
3. I love to eat cake straight out of the pan with a fork. It just tastes better.
If I were suddenly a billionaire:
I would first buy a house and a new car for Shane. Then I would publish my books and maybe open up a publishing house. (That is, if Shane didn’t get to the money and spend it first!)
5 places I've lived:
1. Casper, WY
3. SLC, UT
4. Provo, UT
5 jobs I've had:
1. Stay-at-home mom (by far the toughest)
2. Book keeper (I still do this for my father-in-law)
4. Image Documenter (meaning I scanned stuff into computers – boring!!)
5. An after-school secretary for my dad when he was in insurance
5 things people don't know about me:
1. My husband once took me shopping to spend $100 dollars on clothes for me and he had to pick them all out because I was too tight. (I’m doing a little better about that now!)
2. I used to be so shy I wouldn’t even call a friend to see how they were doing. I’m getting better but it’s still hard. It’s easier if I have a reason to call or stop by.
3. I hide bags of candy so that if I happen to eat them all, no one realizes it, if they even knew the bag existed in the first place.
4. I often read my favorite books over and over again, just because. It drives Shane crazy!
5. I can’t stand a dirty microwave, so if someone uses mine and doesn’t wipe it down after it splatters, I tweak out and clean it. (I try to insist everyone use a paper towel to cover it whatever they put in.) (I’m sure my husband thinks it’s too bad I don’t feel this way about the rest of my house!!!)