Sunday, October 3, 2010

Healthy Activities

I need to get into the habit of blogging again. So, I'll start today.
We still LOVE our kitty. He's getting bigger and I've had to ban the kids from playing with him some days. (They love him a little bit TOO much!)

See how Seryn holds his neck so he won't get away?

Jerry has been to visit us a couple times over past two weeks. The girls love seeing him when he stops by!
And Jerry is a good sport!
My friend has lots of family in Provo and her family all have fruit trees. Last weekend, she took me to pick some peaches at one of her grandma's house. So, last weekend, the girls and I canned peaches and jam. They had a great time!
Lylli commented on how good it was that we were preparing and preserving something healthy.
Saturday afternoon, last week, we finally took the girls up the 'Y'. We have been trying to do it all summer. But it was so hot! Then Shane and I got sick. We were finally able to go! All three girls walked all the way up and down! (Seryn collapsed on the last 1/4 mile down and we put her in the backpack.)

It was quite a hike! The girls loved it! And we could hear the football game! Shane thinks I should hike this daily! But with Seryn on my back, I don't know that that will happen!
Layla didn't realize how high up the 'Y' was. And she thought it was funny that though the 'Y' looked little from our house, it's really HUGE! :)

No comments: