Saturday, May 2, 2009

Book Signing

Thanks to everyone who came to my book signing! And thanks to Mom and Dad for hosting it and helping out so much. And thanks to Dad, Dean, Michelle, and Mike for taking the girls swimming! I had a good and memorable experience. Thanks to everyone who has made this possible for me!


Thanks, Alicia, for the beautiful cover art!

And don't forget to leave me a review on Goodreads, Amazon, Shelfari or wherever you go!
Also, on the side bar, I have included a spot where anyone can nominate "By Love or By Sea" for the 2009 Whitney Award. If you feel so inclined, feel free to nominate me. Thanks.
I have also posted a new excerpt from a book I'm working on!

6 comments:

LindsC said...

Rachel that is so exciting, congrats!

Amy said...

You look great! How many people came? I can't wait to have my book signed!

Shawngela said...

Thanks for signing my book! I am excited to get school done with so I can read it! I am excited.

Michelle said...

We had a blast last weekend! Glad we came on the same weekend as the book signing. I'll try to get you those swimming pictures soon.

Rachel Harlin said...

Mostly just family came and my boss from preschool. But there were three customers who came into the store and then bought my book too. That was pretty cool! It was lots of fun!

The Grogan Gang said...

I am happy to hear that the signing went well. I am so sorry that I missed it. We had an absolute mess of total chaos at my house saturday! By three o'clock I finally remembered that I had plans! Having two kids is starting to wear me down! I don't know how you do it!