Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bones, Ballet, Bed...B, B, B

I've been bad about updating this summer, but we really have been staying busy and having a good time. Just usually I forget my camera or forget to blog!
A couple weeks ago, Lylli had a field trip to Thermopolis to visit the Dinosaur Museum. Since Shane and I have never been either, the entire family went. We had a good time, but most of my pictures didn't turn out very well.
Lylli's favorite was the Supersaurus.
Seryn and Layla at the dig site. The kids were all excited and thought we would get to dig, but we were just looking at the fossils in the ground. Sorry kids!
Shane's mom got the girls some ballet pajamas. They are shirts, pants, and little tu-tu's. (Okay, don't laugh. I have no idea how to spell it, but you know what I'm talking about.) To say the girls love them would be putting it mildly. They have been wearing the tu-tu's around the house all day and all night, with or without the rest of the ensemble.
So, my mom was showing them different moves ballerinas perform. She's standing off to the side and wouldn't let me get a picture of her. But the girls mimicked her as well as they could!
And here, Lylli's doing a bridge, Layla's trying, and no one knows what Seryn is doing! They're so cute sometimes!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Talk about cute pj's! Just love them.

LindsC said...

I love the Ballerina Jammies and the Moves. Way too cute! :)

Amy said...

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!!!

The Martinez Fam said...

Those pajamas are adorable!! Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how much they're growing up.