Friday, October 3, 2008

Girls love shoes and...hair

The other day, Seryn was actually walking around in my shoes. I'm not entirely sure how she balanced long enough to get them on, but she was pretty proud of herself.


And Layla got her hair cut last week. She wanted it cut short like her dad's. (Yes, Shane has been keeping his hair short lately.) But I suggested that her friend, Natalie, had short hair, so she wanted to go that route. (So now if you mention her hair cut, she says it's like Natalie's.) The day after she got it cut, I was doing something in the kitchen and noticed some hair on the floor. I knew Layla had been in the kitchen earlier cutting some paper, so it wasn't hard to figure out what happened. The hair dresser was able to fix most of it and it hides pretty well, but we had a discussion about how Mommy and Cindy are the only ones allowed to cut Layla's hair!!!

No comments: