Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trailers, Motorcycles, and Dresses

Life has been a little crazy lately! Not much to show for it yet, but we have stayed plenty busy. I've been working on a trailer for my book and FINALLY got it done, but I haven't been able to load it as a post (or I'm just too lazy to sit and wait that long.) But I did post it on the side bar, so make sure to check it out.
These are just some fun pictures. A couple years ago, my father-in-law bought a small motorcycle to fix up for the grand kids to ride. The rule is that they have to be able to ride a bicycle first. Well, Lylli has been able to ride a bike for 2 years now, but she hasn't been big enough for the motorcycle. But last Saturday, Shane took her out to my parent's house and helped her to ride. I was told that she thought it a little scary so Shane rode with her. But from a mother's perspective, there's nothing wrong with a helping of healthy respect for moving things. (Pictures are courtesy of my dad. I didn't want to be around for this one but I wanted to see the pictures!)


Obviously this isn't a motorcycle picture. This was our Easter picture this year. Shane has a new shirt and tie, I have a new shirt and the girls have new dresses. Everyone at our house loves this part of Easter!
Don't forget to watch my trailer. Let me know what you think and show all your friends! (Shane wants to retire in 5 years. Yeah right!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, I'm not sure how I'd feel if Carson drove a motorcycle-but I guess he's still just 3. Looks like fun, though. Cute new outfits for Easter! Oh, and I loved the trailer! It's perfect.

Amy said...

Hey Rachel, great trailer. I've been trying to see it all day and I finally got it!

And you are way braver than I am, please don't let Lylli tell Abby she is riding a motorcycle!