Sunday, May 22, 2011

Layla's Birthday!

Today is Layla's birthday and she is now 6!! She is such a beautiful girl! If you haven't met her, she will love you the moment you meet her. Her heart is bigger than anyone's I know. She loves everyone! She wants everyone to be happy! She is truly a special girl! I am so glad she's in our family and a part of my life. Every day she is a light in my life, and she teaches me the importance of love and laughter!

Opening her gifts!
The computer she got from Grandma and Grandpa Lorimer (which she and her sisters love!)

Layla wanted me to take homemade donuts to school for her class. I explained that I didn't think I would have time to make the donuts before I had to get them to school. So I took rainbow cupcakes, which were a HUGE hit! Then, Layla insisted that I make donuts for her birthday treat and that we put candles on them! She loved them and so did the family! It's a good thing I don't make them very often or we'd all weigh 600 lbs! :)

Layla got a K'Nex kit for her birthday! They are like the old Erector sets for those of you old enough to remember those. (I had to look them up on line!) So this afternoon, Layla, Lylli and Shane put together the roller coaster! Shane said that the girls did most of the work.

They really had a good time and Layla LOVES it!!!

No comments: