Friday, May 13, 2011

SO Far Behind - AGAIN!



No one really minds a post with just pictures, right? That's usually everyone's favorite part anyway. (At least it's mine!) So since I found so many pictures on my phone and camera, I thought I'd just post some of them!


This is Lylli. We were at Layla's friend's birthday party. Her grandpa has an indoor (and outdoor, but who's keeping track) pool. We have gone over several times this winter and the girls LOVE it!!


Seryn in the kiddy pool.

Layla and her friend, Aydra Hill.

We were in Casper the last part of April for a funeral. We didn't stay long, but we had a good time with our families. The first morning in Casper, Seryn fell off the bed and hit her head on a table and got a little bruise. Later that night, she was tired and jumping from couch to couch at Nana's and face planted!! Her goose egg was HUGE and stuck around for a couple days. We have since learned (I hope) that monkeys don't jump on couches or beds!!! I'm amazed this kid hasn't ever broken anything. If something is going to happen, it ALWAYS happens to Seryn!

Our kitty is getting SO big, but everyone still loves him! We have put him outside, and he is not a fan! But he's getting use to it and has proven himself equal to the dog. (There was a pretty big fight over sleeping arrangements the first night, and I'm pretty sure the cat won.) So they pretty much just avoid each other!

This is Layla holding baby Nolan. (He's a friend's baby. My girls love babies. But I'm DONE! YES, that's an announcement! And very official!)


It was FINALLY warm enough last weekend to get out the pool. The girls had a BLAST!


We have been doing some renovations on our house. One of which was to put up moulding in the house. This is Seryn helping her dad remove the partial pieces in the kitchen! She's a GREAT helper! (Shane also put in tile in the bathrooms and I have been painting!)



These were the rainbow cupcakes I made for Layla's class. They were lots of fun. Just take a white cake mix, divide it into bowls, add lots of food color until you have the colors you want. Then layer them into the cupcake wrappers. The kids LOVED them!

I did red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.

No comments: